Copy, Fax, Scan & Print
- Two Savin IM C2500 BW/color copy machines are available.
- 8.5×11 and 8.5×14 paper sizes, both single- and double-sided.
- Black and white copies cost 10 cents per page. Color copies cost 50 cents per page.
- Pay at the coinbox with cash. Or pay with cash or credit at the Info Desk.
- Savin P C600 BW/color printer is capable of printing 8.5×11 paper sizes, both single- and double-sided.
- Black and white prints cost 10 cents per page. Color prints cost 50 cents per page.
- Pay at our touchscreen print station via cash or credit. Or pay with credit card at the Info Desk.
Scanning and faxing is now easier at your library with the new SimpleScan Station!
To scan documents, simply follow the instructions on the scanning station’s touchscreen in the computer area. You can scan books, photos, large documents, photo IDs and more with the station’s flatbed and duplex scanners. Once scanned, documents can be saved to a flash drive, emailed, printed, uploaded to Google Drive, or shared with a smartphone or tablet right on screen.
- Outgoing faxes can be sent from the SimpleScan Station using the Scan-to-Fax option.
- Faxes are $1.00 per page. There is a charge of $1.00 if you wish to send a cover page.
- Pay at the coinbox via cash or credit. Or at the Info Desk.
- Scanning is free.
- Multiple scanning modes are offered, including Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-USB, Scan-to-Google Drive, Scan-to-Smartphone etc.
- Two scanners are available:
- Document scanner processes single- and double-sided regularly sized documents at high speeds.
- Book scanner is a flatbed solution for all your scanning needs, including large- as well as small-sized documents.
Visit or call the Info Desk at 847-455-6016 ext. 229
, or email email@example.com