Digital Library Card
Register for a digital library card here.
You’ll gain access to our digital library, which has collections of ebooks, audiobooks, and streaming media, along with plenty of educational resources and research tools.
Digital Library Card Info:
- Fill out the simple form to register for a digital library card.
- You will receive immediate confirmation during the registration process indicating successful registration, including your temporary barcode and how to reset your PIN.
- You will also receive a confirmation email containing your library barcode and explaining what you can do with the card.
- Upon registration, you will be granted full access to Franklin Park Library’s digital resources including e-books and databases.
- This card is valid for 90-days (requires library verification for further extension).
- This card cannot place holds on physical materials or checkout physical materials without being upgraded to a full access card by library staff.
Visit or call the Circulation Desk at 847-455-6016, ext. 230
or email at email@example.com