The Franklin Park Public Library was originally formed as a project of the Ladies Literary and Social Club – now the Franklin Park Woman’s Club. On April 15, 1899, the first book was donated to the Library. The fledgling library was housed in Wasson’s store at 9602 Franklin Avenue. Come and join other community members in celebrating Library’s 115th anniversary! Special guests will be joining us to commemorate this historic event.