When placing a request on the online catalog, the SWAN app, through email or by calling, you will need to specify to the Circulation Department when your hold is available that you would prefer Curbside Service.
Curbside service is an easy, contactless way to get library items. The service is for all SWAN library cardholders.
These items can be requested from the Franklin Park Library collection:
- video games
- STEAM and Early Literacy Kits
- Craft Kits
- WiFi Hotspots*
- * = Franklin Park card holders only
Making Curbside Requests
Place a request through one of these methods:
If your items are available when you place your request, they will be fulfilled as soon as possible, and you will be notified when they are ready for pick-up. If some or all of your items are not available (checked out, missing, in quarantine, or on order) at the same time, you will be notified when the items are available are ready for pick-up.
Easy and Contactless Procedure
- Park curbside at the library’s entrance.
- Let us know you’re here by calling 847-455-6016 ext. 230.
- Stay in your car, have your library card or a photo ID ready, and your trunk opened.
- A staff member will come to your car, verify your ID through your window, retrieve your order, deposit the bag(s) in your trunk, and close your trunk.
All items will already be checked out. Items are loaned for normal loan periods, and have two auto-renewals (as long as there are no holds on the items.).
Visit or call the Info Desk at 847-455-6016 ext. 229
, or email firstname.lastname@example.org