Citizens Utility Board (CUB) Utility Bill Clinic
Saturday, March 11, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Space is limited – Registration is required
To register for a 30-minute appointment, please call the Info Desk at 847-455-6016 x229.
Come to this free clinic held by the Citizens Utility Board (CUB) to get answers to all of your utility-related questions. Bring copies of your gas, electric, and phone bills (landline and/or cell) for free analysis from one of their experts. Space is limited, so please register to reserve your spot.
At CUB’s clinic, you will receive information on:
* Spotting unnecessary charges on natural gas, electric, and phone bills.
* Energy efficiency programs and rebates that can help lower your utility bills.
* Decoding your gas and electric bill, spotting errors, and avoiding scams.
* Your options when it comes to phone, TV, and internet.
* Utility rates, and making the right choices in the electric and gas markets.