- Face masks are encouraged, but optional for general library use.
- Masks are still required to attend library programs and for our Book-a-Librarian service.
- Programs have capacity limits and social distancing is encouraged.
- Basic masks will be provided for attendees as needed.
- Registration is highly recommended. Sign-up through the program listing or call 847-455-6016.
- Covered beverages are allowed again. Eating food is not allowed in the Library.
- The Library is accepting volunteer applications once again.
- Book-A-Librarian Service
- Browsing, picking up holds and checking out items
- In-person programs
- Public computers
- Library Card sign-up and renewal
- Copying, scanning, faxing and printing
- Seating and public restrooms
- Local History Room
- Museum Passes
- STEAM and Early Literacy Kits
- Children’s toys and iPads
- Homebound Service
- Curbside pickup
- Water Fountain
- Meeting Rooms
- Monday – Wednesday, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, Closed
- 17 computers are available.
- Printing, scanning and faxing services are available.
- There is no faxing fee for filing unemployment claims or for public aid benefits.
- Children’s computers are available along with printing.
I don’t have a library card.
Apply for a library card in-person or a digital library card online.
My library card is expired.
Renew your card in person at the Circulation Desk or call 847-455-6016, ext. 230 to have your card renewed virtually.
Visit or call the Info Desk at 847-455-6016 ext. 229
, or email email@example.com