Book-A-Librarian for Tech Training
This program is geared to adults in need of basic technology training.
These free, one-on-one appointments run up to 45 minutes, and librarians offer basic help with:
- Creating and editing a resume,
- Applying for jobs online,
- Setting up and using email,
- Using Microsoft Office and other productivity software,
- Borrowing eBooks and other electronic media,
- Learning how to use your laptop as well as other personal devices,
- And much more…
Due to the evolving nature of the pandemic, the Library reserves the right to suspend or modify the program without notice.
If you are ill, we ask that you reschedule your session.
Visit or call the Info Desk at 847-455-6016 ext. 229
, or email firstname.lastname@example.org