Questions? Call 847-220-4616, ext. 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Standard data and texting rates from your carrier apply.
Bookmyne App (Franklin Park Library app)
The Bookmyne App is the newest library app to download to your smartphone or tablet. You’ll find these great features:
- Look up items and easily place holds from anywhere
- Review your library account and renew items
- See a list of the New York Times Best Sellers and find out their availability
- Use the Barcode Scanner feature to scan items in a store and see if they owned by your library
- Create lists of items you want to check out with the My Lists feature
- View and download any digital items checked out
- Find basic library info such as location, phone, hours and website address
Improve your memory and more with Brain HQ, a brain-training system. Brain HQ offers exercises that lead to better memory and faster processing as well as real-life benefits (such as safer driving and better hearing in noisy places). Sign up for an account, and start challenging yourself today.
Search for articles using the EBSCOhost app. First, download and install the app from or . Then visit EBSCOhost, and click on the “iPhone & Android Apps” link at the bottom of the page. Enter your email address. Then check your email and click on the verification link from EBSCOhost. Now you should be able to find articles using your mobile device.
eRead Illinois App
Download the Axis 360 App here to access eBooks and audiobooks from eRead Illinois. Your library card number and PIN are needed to login. Find a wide range of fiction and nonfiction titles for all ages.
Stream movies, tv shows, music, and audiobooks and read eBooks with hoopla. Download the app from or
Use the app to obtain ReferenceUSA’s business and residential data for reference and research. For iPad only.
Transparent Language App
Learn a language with Transparent Language. First, create an account if you don’t have one. Next, download the app: or . Then login to your account, and click on the “Go Mobile” button at the top of the page. Follow the instructions to activate the app.