Read over 30 full color, digital magazines with your Franklin Park Library Card and Zinio, the world’s largest digital newsstand. You’ll find popular titles such as National Geographic, Taste of Home, ESPN, Food Network Magazine, and Reader’s Digest.
Easily view and read magazines on your tablet, smartphone or computer. Download as many as you like, and keep the ones you want. There are no holds to place or fines to worry about. Miss an issue? Back issues are available.
Note: You will create a total of TWO (2) accounts; a Library Collection account to check out magazines; and a Zinio.com Reader account to read checked out magazines via streaming online with computers and/or downloaded offline via mobile apps.
1. Browse our collection of magazines and check out any titles you like by selecting the Checkout Now icon or clicking on the cover for more info and then selecting Checkout.
2. Create an account or login with your library credentials if you already have an account.
3. Click Keep Browsing or Start Reading. You may also opt-in to receive email notifications of when the next issue is now available.
Reading Online in Your Browser
1. Click Start Reading to instantly read your magazine on your computer or mobile device’s browser.
2. Toggle back to the Magazine Collection tab to check out additional magazines.
Managing Your Magazines
Zinio magazines can also be read from within your personal reading collection.
1. Select the My Collection link to access all of your previously checked out magazines.
2. Click on a magazine cover or the My Collection icon.
3. Update display settings.
4. View your personal collection by issue date, checkout date or specific publication.
5. Remove any unwanted magazines by selecting the Delete/Trash icon.
Get the Zinio App
Enhance your reading experience with mobile device apps including:
- iOS, Android, Kindle Fire/HD/HDX, and Nook HD/HD+
- The Kindle Fire app requires enabling your device to accept apps from ‘other’ non-Kindle Store sources.
Zinio apps are for reading only. You must use your browser and return to our library collection page to checkout additional magazines.