Thousands of movies, TV shows, music albums, audiobooks, ebooks, and comics are available through hoopla – all you need is your Franklin Park Library Card! Download the free hoopla app on your Android or iOS device or visit hoopladigital.com to begin enjoying titles from major Hollywood studios and record companies. These titles are available to borrow for instant streaming or temporary downloading to your smartphone, tablet and computer.
- Franklin Park Library Card holders are allowed to borrow 20 titles from hoopla each month.
- Video lends for 72 hours.
- Music lends for 7 days.
- Audiobooks lend for 21 days.
- New! eBooks and Comics lend for 21 days.
- There’s no waiting to borrow, and the automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
- Once you borrow a title on one device, it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla app and via your PC web browser.
- You can stream the content immediately, and you can also download content to view later just in case you won’t have Wi-Fi.
- Borrowed titles can be accessed as often as you want during the lending period, and you can return borrowed titles whenever you want.
- Have a mobile device? Get the free app: .
- Register for an account by visiting hoopladigital.com or using the hoopla app on your iOS or Android device and tapping on Sign Up. Choose Next and choose your library (Franklin Park).
- Then fill in your library card number and PIN (it’s changeme, if you’ve never changed it), your email address, and create a password.
- Once your account is created, sign in at hoopladigital.com or via the app. Easily browse titles by finding your content type (Music, Movies, Television, Audiobooks, eBooks or Comics) and scrolling. Search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title/keyword.
- To borrow an item, click/tap on the item and then the Borrow button. Borrowed titles can be found under My Titles. View/listen as much as you want, and items will be automatically returned when your lending period is over.