Looking for a good book? Your trusty librarians at the Info Desk are here to help!
Looking for something new to read? Fill out the form for Book Match, a service for readers. A librarian will match you with up to 10 books, and email you a list of titles to consider.
Best Sellers Club
Get automatically put on hold for the hottest titles by bestselling authors. Select your favorite authors on the Best Sellers Club list online or fill out a form in-person at the Info Desk. We’ll make sure you’re on the holds list for new releases.
- NextReads– Sign-up to receive email newsletters about books. Choose from a selection of popular genres and reading levels. Keep up with new titles, and easily see if the book is available in our online catalog.
- BookPage – Pick up the latest issue of BookPage, a monthly newsletter, at the Info Desk. BookPage contains book reviews, author interviews, and more. Check out their website or download the BookPage app.
- The Library’s book clubs are on hiatus. Interested in joining a book club? Leave your name and phone number at the Info Desk.
What Do I Read Next?
- NoveList Plus suggests books for you to read. Browse booklists with similar themes or find a book to fit your mood.
- View the monthly list of librarian recommendations on LibraryReads.
- The Bookscore rates books by their reviews from critics.
- See what’s new on the Publisher’s Weekly bestsellers lists and the New York Times best sellers lists.
- Starting a book club? Take a look at reading guides and suggestions from Reading Group Choices, Book Movement, and LitLovers.
- Author pseudonyms are useful for finding writers who have written under different names.
- Read a series in correct order with Fantastic Fiction.
- Keep track of books to read with Goodreads. Rate books, write reviews, discover similar books, and see what your friends are reading and what the Library recommends.
- Select what you want in a book (gentle, short, happy, etc), and Whichbook will help you find a book.